VALE CFO on Mining Trends, commodity outlook.
July 5th 2011, Reuters interviewed Guilerme Calvacante, CFO of the world’s second largest mining Company, VALE, discussed production targets, investment plans, and his outlook for the iron ore, steel and copper markets.
Please watch the video, and then answer/discuss the questions
- Why did Vale lower its iron ore production target?
- Which country has been very important in the reduction of production of Vale?
- What are the other markets of Vale?
- Why is Vale going to invest in steel?
- What did Guilerme say about the liquidity in Hong Kong?